Sunday, May 4, 2008

The calm before the storm

Not much going on except hail every week...

Checked on the plot yesterday to ascertain that, yes, the carrots still haven't yet germinated. I resowed a row of arugula and carrots to see if I can something can be salvaged.

Someone left some seed potatoes in the communal shed and I couldn't resist to just stick down three of them (Butterfingers, Rose Finn Apple and Dark Red Norland). Got also tempted by the collard seeds and sowed a short row of them.

Made up the rest of the beds and discovered that I am two short of my planned number of beds. Oh well, I'll just have to reorganise...

Hoping for improvements in the weather to get started on the tomatoes, beans, etc. It really feels like that everything will get going soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment