The recent blowy weather knocked over my mini-greenhouse and put a huge hole in the side of it. After a week, I finally managed to get myself to a shop to look for replacement or repair options. Of course, it was the nicest weather this weekend which meant that the gardening centre was hopping and most supplies were stripped bare. No replacement cover to be had and I didn't see the point in getting a new, smaller mini-greenhouse (never mind the more expensive aluminium ones). This meant that transparent repair tape had to do. To be fair, vastly cheaper and it'll do for now. Can hardly tell where the hole once was... ;) Now the bottom of the greenhouse is weighed down with a brick and my garden implements. Hopefully, that should steady it.
Once that was sorted it was on to transplanting the seedlings. They were doing almost too well on the window sill. Everything came up nice and strong -- except the patty pan (only one germinated) and the cucumber "Crystal Lemon" (there seems to be movement on one of them but I am not that hopeful overall). Probably the seeds were old as they were left over from last year.
Have to have a peek at the rest of the seeds soon as lettuce, etc can be sown out in March and April. Time is moving on!